[CQ-Contest] Hurricane Ike and the September VHF Contest

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Thu Sep 11 19:04:25 EDT 2008

I echo Dave and Rich's comments. The ARRL September VHF QSO Party, Worked All Europe SSB DX Contest, North American SSB Sprint, NCCC Sprint, PODXS 070 Club 80-Meter Autumn Sprint and the Arkansas QSO Party are just some of the events going on this weekend. We as a community need to be VERY mindful of the other uses of spectrum this weekend and cooperate as much as possible.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington, CT  06111 USA
(860) 594-0232
email: kx9x at arrl.org