[CQ-Contest] ETHICS

Steve Sacco nn4x at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:29:03 PDT 2009

Chad -

Please don't take this personally, but I think the attitude you express
is part of why the world is in such trouble right now.

IMO, we all must be our brother's keepers, to some extent.  If I observe
someone doing something against the law, but I'm not a law enforcement
officer, it IS my job to do *something*, not look the other way.

73,
Steve
NN4X