[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Mon Aug 3 18:47:40 PDT 2009

Contesters....

I want to have some information as to what people use for contest chairs.  I am starting to suffer from tired caboose syndrome during contests.  What are people using for comfortable chairs and where did you get it.  Pillows?  Cushions?  What not?

I want to make sure my Butt In The Chair Hard ... but ends up with a cushion.

This has become an annoyance and as you know...Butt In The Chair equals QSOs.

Lee - K0WA

 The New Kansas QSO Party - August 29, Sat 9am-9pm and August 30 Sun 9am-3pm CDT
More Info at:  http://www.ksqsoparty.org/

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?