[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:34:07 PDT 2009

Go to an office supply store, and find one you like.  Folks that work in an
office setting spend many hours in the chair - makes for a good place to
shop.  Yes - there can be a bit of sticker shock (no - these chairs don't
cost $20.00), but if it keeps your butt IN it, its money well spent.

Tom - VE3CX