[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 05:36:53 PDT 2009

I prefer a mesh type chair. Keeps air circulating, but can be a problem with swamp gas and mosquitoes...

I like wider chairs to as I tend to fidget and sit on the edge of the seat. The chair I have now (discontinued by Staples) has worked well, but the front of the seat was plastic and cracked on one side from flexing.

Think spending the money on a good chair is worth as much as good filters.

Doubt that this is a "one size fits all" solution. Find something comfortable to sit in, but not too comfortable to sleep in.

I'm looking at Haworth right now, have a decent chair at work that seems like it will work well.

Oh, for me, wheels are a must have...

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366
Elecraft K3/100 #1875