[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:49:52 PDT 2009

My contesting hours are limited (due to back problems at the moment)
but my shack chair is a blue leather full-sized recliner upon which I
had rollers and a stabilizer installed. It works really well. Total
cost was about $600 but if you have a very bad back, its priceless.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911

LOW-COST COMPUTER FOR SDR at http://www.sdrsystems.com