[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Jon w4zw at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 18:58:59 PDT 2009

I bought one of those massage units that attach to my operating chair with a
variety of options for running the massage features.  Works great!  It is
comfortable and really wakes you up when the going gets tiresome. And no
motor noise!

Like one other commenter, I'm 6-4 and need the height, so I spend some time
sitting in the various chairs until I find the one that fits. I just bought
a new one at Office Depot three months ago, rather pricey but it works for
me.

YMMV,

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"