[CQ-Contest] Why Are European Contesters Younger?

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at islandnetjm.com
Sun Aug 23 05:50:54 PDT 2009

Franki,

Yes, thats what I meant .. I think you are probably right, but I also
think that kids at the age of 8-12 show interest, that may be distracted
later by things as partying, college etc.. If at that early age they are properly
introduced it might be enought to keep them in the hobby later.

But also I have the impression that Eastern europe shows a little more
participation than western europe is that so? What could be the reason?

Regards,

Felipe
np4z