[CQ-Contest] CW Freak software under Vista

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Mon Aug 24 11:53:34 PDT 2009

Anyone who uses the "CW Freak" CW training software under Vista? Is it
possible?

I like the program and it worked under Windows XP. However it doesn't
anymore under Vista (on 2 different PC's), although I also tried to run it
as admin in XP SP2 compatibility mode.
I always get an error called 'Error(-5)'.

I tried contacting the author JI0VWL but the email address bounces. I wonder
if it can be run under Vista.

PSE reply to me DIRECTLY if you know what I can do and pse also refrain from
Vista-bashing. It's just a transitional OS  HI.

73 de Franki ON5ZO