[CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position

W4ZW w4zw at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 16:36:46 EST 2009

Pete,

I've done this, and regularly do it when I really get to operate a lot,
which with kids is not too often.  I use one of those monitor stands you can
pick up at Staples or Office Depot.  Most have an adjustable height and lots
of desk space.  I place both the keyboard and keyer on it, and often one of
the transceivers as well.  I've also used a wireless keyboard and headphones
which permits a bit of walking around.  Especially good on SS Sunday
afternoons!

YMMV,

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"