[CQ-Contest] Dx peditions and contests (Official k5D position)

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at islandnetjm.com
Fri Feb 20 16:04:04 EST 2009

Guys,

Interesting discussions, all with good points.

We have decided to stay outside of the contest, we will stay on SSB and RTTY during this period
and we will make every effort not to cause unnecesary interference on the RTTY portions.

SSB on 160 will also be done and we will try to stay as high in the band as possible and practical.
For more information on our operating frequencies and last minute updates please visit us at
www.kp5.us

Good luck to all in the test this weekend!

The k5D team!