[CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 22:13:00 EST 2009

Dave, I noticed an unusual amount of stateside guys calling us this  weekend.
The annoying thing I found was this:

-Out of a dozen or so guys that called me, I worked 2 of them. I ignored  the
rest because they kept calling during very busy times when DX was calling
me, always calling over the DX.  The 2 I worked, called when things slowed  up.

This Triple play goes all year, correct? There are just ton of stateside
contests coming up in the next 10 months, I'm pretty certain guys can pick up
needed states then, so, why cause confusion during a DX contest, when there is
DX calling?? I really got a bit PO'ed about these 10 or so guys calling over
the  DX. Again, the 2 that called during slow times, I worked them, no problem.

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 2/22/2009 8:54:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,