[CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

BILLK3WI at aol.com BILLK3WI at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 15:45:16 PST 2009

I was the run op 40m at Multi-Op W3PP in Delaware. We  had "lots" of US
callers and we worked most of them as they  called. The majority of folks were
courteous but there were a few  exceptions. I don't expect every station to hear
an EU QRP  station calling us, heck I don't know if I'd hear them at my home
station, but what I do expect is that if your in a CW contest  environment and
someone sends the suffix of your call and "AS", that  you understand there's a
reason I'm asking you to wait a second.

Bill-K3WI
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)