[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW & 6Y1V Logs

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 06:47:15 EST 2009

Maybe I am missing something here.

A log is made available to contest sponsors, for sometimes, extreme
examination, and contesters generally have no problem with that.

But, when they are made public, for all to see, there is such a huge
problem, that a super station has refused to submit one?

What can the public find in it, that the sponsors can't? Perhaps revealing
operating techniques, and strategy?  If that is the problem, JUST SAY  IT!
Don't dance around your problem.

Heck, I have issues with contest rules for many contests..enough to make
threads on here until next fall, but, I still enter, and HAVE FUN with radio
sport.

Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

73- Chuck KI9A

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your