[CQ-Contest] Contesting Compendium - help needed

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jul 1 04:01:01 PDT 2009

Are you running an older Icom or Yaesu radio?  On of the most popular
pages in the Contesting Compendium is
http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Category:Older_radios , but
right now the only radios that are discussed there are Kenwoods. Get
your two cents in, and tell people why you love your IC-765 or
FT-1000D.  and while you're there, take a look at the Table of
Contents <http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Table_of_Contents> and
see what other topics you "wrote the book on", and contribute your
expertise to the contesting community.

We're also looking for "talent scouts", to help us find the best
contesting knowledge wherever it is.  Did you archive e-mails from
this reflector, or towertalk, or RFI, that you think are really,
really good stuff?  Why not send them along to me?  See an great
article on a web page?  Remember a good one from NCJ? Tell me about
it and I'll get the author's permission to make it available on the Compendium.

Enough rhetorical questions.  The success or failure of the
Contesting Compendium is up to you.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com