[CQ-Contest] The French must be Really Fond of their HQ Station

Bokverket info at bokverket.com
Sun Jul 12 10:09:00 PDT 2009

On Francisco's post:

I did mention that many stations had "single spotters" from their own
country but I have not checked whether the station mentioned or
other stations from big countries had many, as I wrote it takes just five
minutes to do so.

Maybe a post-contest email from log checkers to obvious cases plus a short
listing of them and the station they tried to help in the results write-up?
That would send a signal to the contest station that people would feel that
its score was inflated.

Best,

Goran/SM0DRD