[CQ-Contest] The French must be Really Fond of their HQ Station

Bokverket info at bokverket.com
Sun Jul 12 10:13:51 PDT 2009

On David's post:

I agree and think I mentioned that country may not be the best way of
distinguishing "valid" spots. What's to stop some friendly Franco-German
fraternization, or maybe a Scandinavian one, for that matter!

I want to add that most of the French friends that I saw did not spot TM0HQ
just once. The typical case was a number of spots of that station on a
number of bands, and no other spots. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Best,

Goran/SM0DRD