[CQ-Contest] 2009 Ohio QSO Party

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 06:11:52 PDT 2009

Clearly we have an internal dispute going on out here in Ohio.   Despite
what N8VW may say, the Mad River Radio Club, sponsor of the Ohio QSO  Party
since it's rebirth in 1999, remains as sponsor of the Ohio QSO  Party.

The 2008 OQP results are now posted on the new OQP web  site,
www.ohqp.org.

There is a new OhQP email  reflector,  which may be subscribed to by
sending an email to:

  ohqp-request at ohqp.org,    with    "subscribe" in the Subject line and the
body of the message.

Paper logs for 2009 continue to go to K8MR, as listed in QST Contest
Corral.

This dispute notwithstanding, the OQP will go on as planned on  Saturday,
August 22, 1600z to 0400z on Sunday, August 23.  We hope to see  you all then!

73  -  Jim Stahl     K8MR

OQP Chairman

In a message dated 7/11/2009  10:58:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,