[CQ-Contest] Tic Ring - Controller

Ralph k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 11:57:11 PDT 2009

The thing is about the Green Heron controller is that it's versatile and has
excellent dependable performance.  No sticking meters or any of the
aggravations mentioned here.  If you invested big $$ a stack you can't beat
it.  Chain them together and turn one knob.  My opinion is you get what you
pay for and it's great value for $559 (under $600).  Jeff is always very
responsive and provides excellent support.
http://www.greenheronengineering.com/

73, Ralph K1ZZI