[CQ-Contest] License

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 6 20:34:44 PDT 2009

For the record, in past years, I operated in two ARRL contests from two
different countries with a callsign that was requested by me and was
VERBALLY granted by the licensing authorities.  Of course I also held an
official licence from both those countries.  There is no piece of paper
saying that I was authorized to use those callsigns during the contest
and I suspect there is no record that those callsigns were ever issued.
My point is that verbal agreements are made.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.