[CQ-Contest] Borrowing Callsigns

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jun 8 13:15:43 PDT 2009

Only if YOU and or, a control op is ther that HAS  the extra class ticket.

A "Superstation"  has NO privleges at all.  It is the control OP  that
determines  what can eminate from that station.

A good example would be.  If I went in 1975 as a Novice to super station
"W9XX" Legal limit on all bands, all modeds etc.

If I'm the only one there, all i could do is CW with 75 wats input  and
ONLY on the Novice Bands.

Now If John "W9ZZ" who holds an Extra class ticket, comes in and states
he will be the control OP,  then  I now have Extra class privldges. And
can run any power and mode and or freq permitted to the extra class ticket.

Now  would be exactly the same.  but replace the tech ticket for the
Novice ticket. or general for novice etc.

Joe WB9SBD