[CQ-Contest] Borrowing Callsigns

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:19:42 PDT 2009

Okay, perhaps I answered too succinctly.

Yes, if you were one of the guest ops at a multi-op from a superstition
where higher class licenses are present (and awake) to serve as the
control operator.

No, if you wanted to enter as a single-op.  But this aspect of the
question had been answered already, why be redundant in my response? :-)

Who's going to let a Novice single-op from their superstation, anyway? ;-)

73,
Mike K1MK