[CQ-Contest] CQWW Xtreme Categories

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jun 15 17:09:28 PDT 2009

Quoting from the official rules:

1. Entry categories:  <excerpt>  A single operator may submit multiple
entries using
different remote sites in different countries. Each entry will
be scored separately.

3. Locations: The entrant's transmitting
sites must be located in a single
country, as defined by the applicable
licensing authority, and a single zone.
Remote receiving sites may be located
anywhere.

10. Club Scores: Entries in this category (Xtreme ... ed.)
are eligible to contribute their CQ
WW scores to a club in the Club Competition,
in accordance with the existing
CQ WW rules. Remote stations outside
the club's area may be counted as
DXpeditions.