[CQ-Contest] Xtreme Category: the sky is NOT falling

saul_abrams at dps.state.ny.us saul_abrams at dps.state.ny.us
Tue Jun 16 14:44:05 PDT 2009

What you fail to recognize is that contacts are two way.  Even if I report
that I am running a remote receiver (and the ARRL said that this will not
count for DXCC) the M0xxx running ten watts to a dipole works me, sends a
direct card with IRCs for his first USA on 80 meters, and then gets a card
that says it is not good for DXCC.  How long before all those stations
just go away instead of wasting their time and money?  Saul  K2XA