[CQ-Contest] Categories, Participation and Competition

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Jun 20 17:23:15 PDT 2009

I thought that's what everyone was already doing!? If it ain't fun, there's
few things that will keep them in the chair.

Maybe we need to consider a "Contesting Stimulus Package"? Submit a log with
at least 12 contacts worked in each hour for the last 6 hours and you'll get
a $50 check in the mail.  ;-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN