[CQ-Contest] 59(9) all the time!

Tod -MN tod at k0to.us
Tue Jun 23 20:49:53 PDT 2009

Jeez Steve:

I am not 89 but I sure don't want young folks making excuses for my strange
behavior just because I am older than they are. If I do or say something
dumb I am entitled to every 'lump' that comes my way -- after all, I earned
them.

That said, I don't think we should insult someone just because they view
life a bit differently than we do. I certainly don't think the petition was
meritorious, but that is just my opinion. If W5FG feels strongly that this
is something that should be called to the FCC's attention then he should
petition [and not hold his breath].

Tod, K0TO