[CQ-Contest] Problem with mail.ru e-mail server

HADX Contestmanager contestmanager at mrasz.axelero.net
Wed Mar 4 01:40:27 PST 2009

Yesterday I sent more than 1100 mails around the world to HA-DX 2009
contest participants in order to inform them that the preliminary
contest result is ready and published. 150 of the mails were rejected as
spam by the Russian mail.ru server. I reported this issue to the
administrators of the mail system but now I'd like to encourage all
Russian radioamateurs who have their e-mail accounts there to ask their
mail service provider to refine the spam filter of the system.

Tibor Finta
HA1AH