[CQ-Contest] eQSL vs. LoTW 2009 Data Point: Award levels

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 07:10:17 PST 2009

I have been using both (eQSL and LoTW) since they started. Rate of return is
similar for me with a slight edge to eQSL (overall LoTW about 13% and eQSL
about 16% out of 100K+ QSOs). My sense (not verified by analysis) is that
there is a upsurge in eQSL activity since eQSL confirmations can be used for
WAZ. It also seems like there has been an increase LoTW activity the past
few months from DX (again, not verified by analysis).

73, Larry  W6NWS