[CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest Log Checking

George Harlem W1EBI w1ebi at lightband.com
Wed Mar 11 07:05:55 PDT 2009

>Enforcement to the degree that a good operator gets penalized for errorless
operation on his part and no knowledge of error on the part of another is:

unreasonable.

Probably, but at least it's unreasonable without partiality--all ops,
Russian and non-Russian, are subject to the same scoring protocol.  This has
always been the case in RDXC, so it's odd that this has suddenly become a
news flash.  If you are turned off by the rules, find another contest that
weekend.  I plan to participate again, it's a well-run contest with lots of
good ops.  Besides, my callsign is worth an extra 3dB in RDXC.

George W1EBI