[CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report

lu4hmf lu4hmf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:01:53 PDT 2009

by no means i see any strange interest in publishing the spotting report
but just  sharing an important and usefull piece of information

if no one is looking and you cross a red light
you still done it

if you cheat and no one point that out
youre still cheating

the bad thing is the reaction from that people when someone
brings light into their actions

Chapeaux to david  K1TTT

m2c

ozz