[CQ-Contest] PileUP! 13(1) now online

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Mon Mar 23 01:55:43 PDT 2009

A fresh issue of PileUP!, the quarterly web-journal
of Contest Club Finland, is now available in pdf.

Please, use the following address to download the file
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela/PU/PU.html

This message goes to the CCF, TOEC and CQ-CONTEST
reflectors only so you might circulate it amongst your
friends.

This issue has 48 pages, with English and Finnish
content and credit goes the 20 voluntary contributors,
who submitted material.

As a bonus to our readers, this issue has a board game,
the Ultimate DX-game, on page 23.

We apologize the exception made as we again included some ads.

73 oh1wz

Table of Contents
   3. Editorial
   4. CCF-humor
   5. King of France Contest. Affe, OH6MW
   6. Letters from readers
   7. An alternative method of constructing towers. Eric, ST1CKY
11. Where is Cycle 24? Carl, K9LA
14. Dating and Contesting. Jari, OH3BU
16. 14th CCF/OHDXF meeting. Ilkka, OH1WZ
23. The Ultimate DX-game.
24. Luke and Obi-Wan in CQ WW CW 2008. Ilkka, OH1WZ
31. Arkalan laboratorio raportoi. Veijo, OH6KN
32. When OH6NV whitewashed OG1M. Seppo, OH1VR
34. Morse Runner review. Antti, OH7EA
37. Contesting the Welsh Way - MW9W. Chris, G1VDP
40. VP2VVA in ARRL DX CW 2009. Rick, K6VVA
42. Visual DX Summit ? Future of DX spotting? Juho, OH5JOC
44. Remote eli DX-aseman kaukokäyttö. Kari, OH5LF

--
Ilkka Korpela
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela