[CQ-Contest] multi-contesting

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 06:14:47 PDT 2009

This is a topic of interest here as well... One needs to be pretty agile to swap contests, even more so if the exchanges vary.

This is the one major challenge for the MARAC/7QP/NEQP/InQP/ARI weekend.

Think there should be a special award, like a bag o' nuts, for those silly enough to play seriously in that many at once ;o)

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN