[CQ-Contest] 2008 PAQP Results posted

Mike Coslo mjc5 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 26 18:51:01 PDT 2009

The results for the 2008 version of the Pennsylvania QSO Party have been
posted at

http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html

Certificates are partway mailed out, plaques are at the engravers,
T-shirts and mugs are in, and will be mailed as soon as I get the
manpower to stuff the mailers.

The records will be updated in a day or two. I'm converting them from
Excel format to PDF. The conversion isn't hard in itself, but I'm
modifying the layout from one page to at least two, for easy readability.

For my data collecting compatriots on the PAQP reflector, I can now
share data in a number of forms. Let me know what you need, and I'll
make it available.

Also, for the PAQP folks. I have pdf's of the individual classes. Is
there enough interest to post the separate pdf's? I'll post those on the
web if enough people desire it.

	- 73 de Mike N3LI -