[CQ-Contest] Mobile operation uploads to LOTW

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 12:30:29 PDT 2009

I'm curious, what the standard, if any, or preferred method of uploading logs to LoTW is for mobile operations?

When I've done these in the past, I did NOT include /m or /county, just N2WN by county.

LoTW sees N2WN/m as a unique call compared to N2WN or N2WN/GRA or N2WN/qrp or /p...

This means, if the station working me did not upload their lg the same as I uploaded mine, there isn't a valid record for either of us.

This might explain lower numbers or "why don't you use LoTW?" comments.

A standard seems like the way to go, but not sure there is one.

Thanks,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366