[CQ-Contest] What happened to 10m

Phil VK4BAA philhss at tesco.net
Thu Nov 5 14:09:22 PST 2009

10m was the best I've heard for quite some time. I nearly fell off my chair to land Laurent and many other EU stations into the log - and grabbing Zone 1 at the very end of the contest was a hoot!

We had a ball in VK4 - some better than others I admit - Eric at VK4YN did better than us at VK4KW on 10m, but maybe we should stayed on the band a bit longer!  8-)

Lets hope it lasts!

73,

Phil
VK4KW / VK4BAA