[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW - 10m

Phil VK4BAA philhss at tesco.net
Sun Nov 29 22:22:15 PST 2009

10m did not perform the same as during the SSB leg of the contest, unfortunately.

I had two brief openings to NA from VK at VK4KW 10M SOSB - one marginal opening right at the beginning that lasted all of 30 minutes, if that, and one on the Sunday with the band booming-in NR5M, then I bagged NL7Z and finally K5BLS (might have this call wrong as band conditions were awful by this time). With NR5M calling CQ at S9+, no other NA stations around to log!

I didn't even get an EU opening - unless I missed it of course!  8-)

Thanks for all the QSOs and apologues for my rusty CW,

Phil Smeaton
VK4BAA / VK4KW