[CQ-Contest] Deleted ARRL sections

Idle-Tyme nss at mwt.net
Fri Nov 6 07:57:28 PST 2009

Now a question,  has the total numbers of sections remained the same?
when one is split are two combined?  has the number always been the same?

otherwise the mults are all messed up if someone was to try to compare a
score with a all time record or similar ya know?

Joe WB9SBD

*The Original Rolling Ball Clock
http://www.idle-tyme.com*