[CQ-Contest] FCC Petition For Rulemaking

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:46:35 PST 2009

Bravo for taking that action.

I have a suggestion of an amendment though - "with malicious or harmful
intent." I believe the reason packetcluster was initially set up allowing
someone to make a DX spot with another callsign than your own was to give
credit to a friend if he worked them first. In other words, if I heard NO9Z
working a rare DX station I could type "DX/NO9Z 7005 3B8CF..." as a courtesy
to him. The spot would show up as being spotted by NO9Z.

73, Zack W9SZ