[CQ-Contest] Cut numbers in SSCW

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at islandnetjm.com
Tue Nov 10 10:26:58 PST 2009

True, ... when you are already spending 20 secs on an exchange why worry about saving one and confusing the whole thing... I found that I was being asked for repeats on nr and ck using complete numbers , imagine using cut numbers, so to keep speed confortable I fixed the problem by slowing down speed at the number and check and then keeping the rest at a higher speed.. it solved the problem no more repeats asked.

Its a good trade 15 secs at hi speed and 5 at low... while keeping the need for speed fulfilled...

Felipe
NP4z