[CQ-Contest] SS Musings: Sending the CQer's callsign back

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 11:55:55 PST 2009

I'd like to thank everyone who sent my call as part of the exchange, and I know at least two where glad they did as I was able to correct them.

I would also like to apologize for sending NR as part of the exchange on Saturday, that was unnecessary.

Thought cut numbers were interesting, but I would not have used them with this particular exchange, but I also don't send leading zeros for the serial number.

Proper/good spacing was more important to me. There were a couple that were challenging to figure out where the numbers ended and the letters began. But nothing is perfect, 'twould be kinda boring if it was ;o)

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html