[CQ-Contest] SS Musings: Sending the CQer's callsign back

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Nov 11 12:43:21 PST 2009

I'm one of the guys who would prefer callers didn't send my callsign at
the beginning of the exchange when I'm running.  They get the insurance
against a busted call but I pay the premium in the form of lost time and
potentially lost contacts.  I rarely heard unanswered callers stick
around for more than a couple of QSOs.  Maybe they come back later ...
maybe not.

73,
Dave   AB7E