[CQ-Contest] TR4W & MP3

Joe Staples w5asp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 16:15:46 PST 2009

The TR4W home page states that one of the "Main Features" of TR4W is "On-the-fly MP3 recorder".

I have no idea what this really means ... much less how to access and use the feature.  I would be interested in learning how to create and use  .WAV files to be sent as "messages" from the Function keys during a Phone contest,

If anyone has some guidance in getting this feature up and running under TR4W, I would very much appreciate hearing from them.

Please direct your reply to  W5ASP at YAHOO.COM

By the way, my experience using TR4W in CW contests has been quite good ... maybe not as smooth as the original TR-DOS but close enough.

Joe, W5ASP

.