[CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Tue Nov 17 10:02:28 PST 2009

Hello,

I agree 100% with Stefano.
There is a lots of work in WPX contest with mult station
even at the end of the contest. Also it needs a lot of strategy
not only running and running and running.

I dont see any kind of benifit to remove 10 min rule
and M/S will be not anymore intersing as it was
just running running running only with one station.
I cann see from the WPX contest blog that
34% of poeple vote to change to band changes per hour
56% are not for it and 38% are to left the M/S like it was.
Why dont you like like it was?!
I dont know who was voting for this but after a saw this
e-mail on reflektor i talk to quite a few operators of leading
EU M/S stations and all of them are unhappy with "new" rule.

Randy if you want to made "true single transmitter category"
why dont you made a new category and leave M/S
(or call it differt) like it was!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/E77DX
Braco