[CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Wed Nov 25 15:04:51 PST 2009

> > N6AA coined a term "call sign vocabulary."  This is your knowledge of
> call
> > signs and call sign structures.  The more you know, the more you are
> able
> > correctly detect calls AND to detect when calls may not be correct.

Randy, this is really old skool! We used to have the skill to know all call
sign structures. But now there can be any call sign :) Maybe Japan is only
big exception. Even from Finland you can work such a stations as OH1TIMO,
OH3699K and OH9TURVA.

73 Timo OH1NOA
heading to CR6T (ex-CT8T) in few hours