[CQ-Contest] USB to DB9

Sean Fleming k8khz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 07:16:46 PDT 2009

I am trying to use the usb to DB9 converter by IO gear.  I have these cables
connecting my rig and west mountain rigblaster. The one was working once
yesterday. Now I am getting blue screen of feath. I am getting an
APC_index_mismatch where it dumps the physical memory. I am not sure what is
happening.  I am using Vista 64.  There are versions of the driver I have
tried them all from the ATEN drivers and so on. The devices show up on the
com ports then when you try to connect the ports the blue screen hits.

Sean K8KHZ

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 1

BCP1: 0000000076D3779A

BCP2: 0000000000000000

BCP3: 000000000000FFFF