[CQ-Contest] USB to DB9

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 16:38:19 PDT 2009

I have purchased a number of RS232 to USB converters.  The best luck was
obtained with the cheapest version, just $6.95, including a DB9 to DB25
converter.  Got it from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/RS232-Serial-Cable-Adapter-Converter/dp/B000NSDPUQ/ref
=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1255131152&sr=8-14

73, Keith NM5G