[CQ-Contest] Where can I find a contest calendar?

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Mon Sep 7 16:41:19 PDT 2009

For years, I postrf a "personal" Contest Calendar in the kitchen so everybody knows which
ones I have planned.

And every year, I have to put it together manually, looking up (projecting) the correct dates
for the next 6-9 months.  It's a pain.

Today, I searched around for a contest calendar that would have this already done.  I could
not find one.  I checked BNM, the SK3 guy, even the contest compendium wiki.  Nothing goes
past Sept 2009.

Does anyone know of a contest calendar that maintains an accurate (by date) listing of
contests for 6 to 9 months ahead of "today?"

Thanks,
de Doug KR2Q