[CQ-Contest] WASHINGTON STATE SALMON RUN (QSO PARTY)

K7LAZ at aol.com K7LAZ at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 10:22:09 PDT 2009

Looking forward to meeting you all in the Salmon Run....Easy exchange and a
 lot of activity.

STARTS 1600 UTC EACH DAY. SEE _WWW.WWWDXC.ORG_ (http://www.wwwdxc.org/)

This year I am proud to be a part of the N7PP team defending the top score
for In State participants:

The Salmon Run Team N7PP will be leaving Wed AM for the Blue Mountains and
will be active  AS TIME PERMITS sometime starting Thursdayand fixed
operations might start as soon as early as Friday this week. We will  be QRV all
bands SSB and CW starting 1600 UTC Saturday AM Sept 19 thru  0700 UTC Sunday
Sept 20th as N7PP.. Please join us in our goal of  putting Columbia County
and WA  State on the air.

Operations will be Multi Op 2 stations HP AB Expedition Class. QSL via N7PP
 @ QRZ.COM.

Watch for us on CW about 35-50  kc from the band edges.....SSB  crew will
be a great crew and should not be hard to find. N7PP or Nancy  Seven Peter
Peter.
K7MO, K7LAZ, K7CR, K7OG, KE7FKX/AE, K7WA

HARRY K7LAZ