[CQ-Contest] No "Short" CW Sweepstakes This Year

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 07:03:22 PDT 2009

This year with the October-November transition occurring on a
Saturday-Sunday, Daylight Savings time ends on Sunday, November 1.

So this year we in the east don't get to start CW SS at 5 pm EDT and have
it end at 10 pm EST on Sunday. (Insert the appropriate local times for other
 time zones). Back to starting CW SS at 4 pm local!

On the other hand we do get a free weekend to recover between CQWW SSB and
CW SS.

73  -  Jim  K8MR