[CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

Idle-Tyme nss at mwt.net
Sun Apr 18 09:15:58 PDT 2010

I 100% Agree!

How about this another analogy:  To a Pure contester where no clusters,
or skimmers, or spotting networks,  tune the big knob to find stations =
body builder

A contester that uses all this extra technology that is not radio and
skill based = body builder on Steroids.  Yes he's bigger (has better
score) but it was accomplished by artificial means.

Joe WB9SBD
Driftless Zone Contesters     W9ET

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme